Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Academics Shoot Preview


The Story




This shows young adults handing out food to elderly. I think the students are helping the older people by giving and feeding them.

Action or Emotion 
This shows how amazed the girls are by what just happened with their experiment. 

Fills the Frame
This frame is filled with people around a table felling and watching what is happening to the experiment and how it spreads around the table and touches their hands.


I chose this picture because it shows how focused the student is while mixing the experiment. 
Some rules of photography shown are balance of the photo and the picture is focused on the student and what he is doing nothing else. It shows texture because you can see whats happening in the experiment.

I can take photos like the ones i took today in science classes electives like dance, theatre, and gym.
I would like to visit some science classes, theatre, gym, and maybe band.
I will focus my pictures and take them at an angle to show that they are doing and move in different positions to take the picture and make it come out good.



No comments:

Post a Comment