Thursday, October 17, 2013

Academic Shoot Reflection

1. Some challenges I faced were people kept looking at the camera while i was trying to take a picture for a specific rule also my pictures didn't focus sometimes when I was trying to point out a rule.
2. I found my self thinking on focusing my pictures and zooming them also so that the rule was clear.
3. On some pictures the subject is clear but not in all pictures.
4. The things I would do the same are shooting at an angle and moving around so I can get the right picture I want.
5. When I go out for the next prompt I think the easiest rule will be rule of thirds because the main object doest have to be spot cent.
6. The hardest rule to capture will be simplicity.
7. The rule that I'm not clear on is Framing what I can do is ooh at other peoples pictures of framing and see what I can do and try my best to get the pest picture out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment