Friday, November 8, 2013

Great Black and White Photographers Part 3


Picture #1-  I see 2 girls looking at something interesting.
                   I see the two girls don't care being together .

                   The smell in the air is crisp.
                    I smell food in the air

                    I hear children screaming having fun.
                    I hear cars beeping at the stoplight.

                    I taste the bitter taste in my mouth.
                    I tast all the bad air in my mouth.

                    I feel the hot wind hitting me.
                    I feel my sweat dripping on my skin.



Picture #2-  I see 2 men cleaning the church.
                   I see the sun shining in through the windows that are being cleaned
               
                   I smell the candles burning.
                   I smell The old sent of the church.
                 
                   I hear an echo of the 2 men talking.
                   I hear the foot steps the 2 gentlemen are taking while they move.
                 
                   I taste the dust that flew in my mouth.
                   I taste the smoke the candles are letting go.

                   I feel the cold air coming down on me from the air vent.
                   I feel The emptiness of the church.

I would like to  create a powerpoint to show the photos my photographer took.

No comments:

Post a Comment